Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been trying for days to get past level 6532. I’ve used all of my gold bars, played hundreds of moves and cannot get beyond the frog. I’m so frustrated that I’m ready to quit playing this game. Is there a way to skip the level and move on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi , Welcome to the Community..
This is easy level, first you have to eat frog candy, when it full pres the frog move to jelly.. please see this video