Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get back on the level I left off? I'm starting from the beginning
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @shelly232 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Looks like you have opened two posts with the same issue!!
If you are still looking for assistance and/or need to discuss further, can we please continue our discussions in your previous question —> HERE (click on the Green letters to open your question)!
Hope you receive your game progress back and enjoy your game again🍫🍫
Ok I will try to remember. Thanks
Hi Welcome to the community,
Do you know your I'd and password?
If you save king I'd or Facebook I'd, not to worry.. please tell more about it ?