Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m on level 6629 and I cannot find any possible moves at all. There aren’t a lot of places to move so it’s pretty easy to see there are no moves possible but it’s not scrambling the candies. Help??!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Fantastic. I hope you pass the level now!
OMG I see it now! Thanks
no there is an orange, a red, a green and an orange
Right in the bottom row there are three orange candies on the right, covered in sugar coat. Those should be possible to match as the sugar coat does not prevent you from moving the candies to make a match?
i sent a screenshot
I sent a screenshot but here’s another one
Hello @shabbychic45 and welcome to the community! In my experience if the game is not reshuffling then there is always a possible move. If there is a lot of ice on your level it may not be obvious which move you can make. You can never move a candy OUT OF the ice, but you can make a match by moving a candy INTO the ice to make the same match. We would need a screenshot of your board in order to illustrate this, but if you are stuck next time like this, try to post a screenshot of the board you think there is no possible move and we will try to help you find the move that you can make.
Having written this I have no ice in my level 6629 and there are lots of possible moves, so please do post a screenshot because without that I cannot see how to help. Maybe your level is different from mine.
am i missing something?
it’s costing me my booster time I earned