Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how is it possible to complete in only 19 moves. I’ve checked sites and the level played had 29 moves. Help. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Fabulous! Well done! Thanks for letting us know.
I am stuck at Level 9255 because I think at least one sprink dragon gets stuck in some type of dead end. I don't have a hand switch, won't waste the little gold I have to extend moves if this is an impossible level. Since I have stopped buying some time ago I am now waiting for a switch hand or party booster as a spin prize. In particular,I would hope the booster would prove the stuck sprink dragon. The graphics appears to me that the stuck sprink is unlmovable.
It's a principal after getting addicted to the "gambling" of candy crush to not use real money. Will this be the end of my adventure or will patience win out?
miracle…somehow done👍
I also checked YouTube and the one I saw had 29 moves so that prompted my question. I’ll keep trying as long as my patience holds. Thanks for answering
Hello @kstacian I have made several attempts at this level just now and am finding it very difficult to pass. At first I thought maybe the idea is to allow the mixers to spawn chewing gum right to the top, but the game will not allow me to do this at all. Then I checked the YouTube videos and have found that almost all of them pass this level by somehow getting a double colour bomb combo, using those colour bombs from the dispenser. So my suggestion would be: Follow the first move the game suggests and try to destroy as many blockers and create combos as you can. Watch out for a lucky board that will give you lots of opportunities and watch closely for the chance to create a double colour bomb combo.
I have found one video which does pass this level in less than 19 moves:
my granddaughter told me how so here is the screenshot hopefully
I have an iPhone but please tell me how to take a screenshot
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 9255?