Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have just noticed that I’ve lost all my 200 lives that I had stored - why??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
same thing for me. Updated the app and all 200 of my lives were lost. Did not install the app, just an update
thanks for Your reply but I want my lives back. I didn’t reinstall the app just normal updates. Someone at candy crush should give them back.
Hi Welcome to the Community
If you reinstall game app , you will lost all lives, don't worry you can receive lives by life request from your Friends, it need time , if you enough friends you will get enough lives from your friends..
Keep crushing have a great day 😊