Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I'm stuck at Level 255 since weeks
I have the Feeling its a Level to raise the in App sells because it seems Impossible without boosters. Im a Fan of logical solutions Not of Gambling.
What are your opinions on this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, sorry I was the bringer of bad news, but the game is as it is, not really a puzzle game. Enjoy your Sodoku!
Thanks, that doesn't make me happy, but it helps me understand the game.
I will delete the app and go back to my simple Sudoku where I am not manipulated and can rely on my cognitive abilities.
Nice to meet you
Hello @robe1405 and welcome to the community. I have played level 0 to 300 many times and there is a definite pattern. Levels 0-200 the game is fun and easy, to get a player addicted. There are some harder levels designed to make you spend the gold and boosters they gave you earlier. However, just last week I managed to pass the first 200 levels without using a single gold bar or booster. Those levels I failed on my first attempt I passed easily on my second.
From level 200 to 300 the game changes to tease gold, boosters and money out of players by introducing legendary and nightmarishly hard levels which can not be passed on your first attempt without boosters. These are mostly placed at 5 level intervals (levels ending in the digit 5) and which one of these is the hardest to pass varies from week to week. The game board the game gives you is pre determined at the start, but changes with each attempt. There are several types:
Now each time you attempt a level the game will give you a different starting board and each time it may be in a different category. So the skill in playing Candy Crush is to recognise what kind of board you have and which opportunities it presents. Then either be patient and wait until the lucky board variety turns up, which in this level range may be take anything up to about 30 attempts or play the booster (often one single lollipop) that the level wants you to play, or pay the 10 gold when the game offers you enough extra moves to pass easily.
In the past two weeks I managed to play from level 0 through to level 305 with the above strategy and had a total of 681 gold bars by level 306. The important key to success is to make sure you win every episode race, which you always will so long as you take less than 24 hours from start to finish.
So my best advice if you are stuck at level 255 is to delete the app and start from the beginning again bearing all this in mind.