Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just me? Every time I open the game I have to reconnect. I can tell because I have a generic frog avatar image instead of my correct image. How can I stop this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @oogieboogie69 if you didn't reconnect would you still be able to play your game? I ask because mine and friends avatars have changed at times but we are still able to play as normal. Then after a while our avatars change back to what they originally were.