Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
I changed my phone I recovered my progress on another phone but I lost inventory. How I can recover the inventory
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi yasir89🌟
When you change your phone, your game progress is saved through your King account or Facebook, but boosters are stored locally on the device where they were earned. This means they won’t transfer to your new phone.
To take advantage of the boosters you still have, you can use your old device. If that's not possible, I recommend playing levels and participating in events on your new phone to earn new boosters.
Thanks for understanding, and if you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask! 🍬💫