Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why is this happening? I passed that level and now when I play it brings me to the level behind where I am.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi JamieRing,
Do you see any stars on the level that the game is bringing you back to? If not, something might have happened where the level has not been recorded as a win and your avatar gets stuck on the level.
Try replaying the level your avatar is on and see if that helps.
If not, can you share a screenshot of your game map so we can have a closer look?
Hope this helps ๐