Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m stuck on 11098 and frog isn’t working
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @calagal1🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you still stuck on your level? If so, can you please explain what did you mean by "frog is not working"?
I tried the level just now for few times and I did not experience any issue in the level! It was just super hard to finish all the goals of the level!
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi
Welcome to the Community
Did you check your game and device software update?
Clear cache of your game and logout, switch off your device login.
If don't work please mail player support area contact us, mention your game I'd and details of your problem
Have a great day 😊
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Which device are you play and Could you please take a screenshot?