Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had around 140 gold bars and then I linked my account with facebook and all of the gold vanished. Any ideas ???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's not a quick process @Kedumma but it's the only way to get your gold back. Did the automated reply say you would get another email in a few days or did it show at the top 'if you have anything else to say, type above this line'. Sometimes it can be resolved within a week, but I guess it depends on how many emails they are receiving especially after the All Stars.
Yes i did get automated reply thanks. Ill keep messaging them.
I also should have said, if you're not sure how to contact them, scroll to the bottom of this page and you will see
Click on contact us and fill in all the required fields.
Hi @Kedumma welcome to the Community. That happened to me about 18 months ago. You need to email King Player Support explaining what you have just said. You will probably get an automated reply, have a look and see if it shows at the top, if you need more help type above this line. Then send another message. They should be able to check your games and reinstall your gold bars. I would suggest not giving up until you have them reinstalled. Please let us know how you get on π€π€