Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please remove the clear the path for the rapids levels. I HATE THEM. I’ don’t get it! Please help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @skadeosg and welcome. Some of these rainbow rapids levels can be quite tricky. Those with droppers that add blockers to the board from the top can be a nightmare to beat, so they are not all the same. If you let us know which level you are having trouble with then we might be able to give you some tips on how to beat it. Generally I must disagree though, I do like the rainbow rapids as they add variety to the game.
Hello @skadeosg🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which level are you playing? May be we can check in our game and see if we find any tips for you!
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫