Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I get my photo back on my iPhone or iPad. I signed in with Facebook. It just disappeared and an animal face appeared.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
YAY! Yes, it worked. Thanks so much. I copied your instructions so if it happens again, I'll know what to do!
Have a good night.
Hello @Game2021🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
It could be just a glitch on the servers!
Please log out of the game — close the App — shutdown & restart your device after 5 minutes — reopen the App and log back in. Check if your profile picture is back.
Let me know if it worked or not! You can reply by typing below🍫🍫
Great! Thank you for letting me know 😍
Keep crushing🍫🍫