Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my candy crush game progress and I was on level 3100 or higher please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kfuhr🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the level progress in your game!
Please try the steps & suggestions provided in this (Green lettered) link —> Have you lost your level progress?
If you need further assistance, you can simply type below🍫🍫