Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my 560 levels although I saved them in my king account, maybe this is due to my account being blocked forever?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sandal13π€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you finding yourself at level 1 OR your game progress is showing you 560 levels below? When did this happen?
I did not understand what you said about "your account being blocked"!! Who blocked your account? Can you please explain a bit more, so that I can understand better?
To reply back, you can type below π«π«