We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 16339

Jean6713
Jean6713 Posts: 24 Level 2

This level is impossible. Not enough moves. It costed all of my boosters and no goldbars left. Please fix it?

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,370 Legend
    edited May 29

Hello @Jean6713 and welcome to the community! I am playing the same level range at the moment and have to use one hell of a lot of boosters to pass any of these levels! I am surprised you are only finding this one level impossible. Please, if you have no gold or boosters left, don't spend your life savings buying stuff! All of these levels are hell to pass and swallow up a lot of boosters. My best suggestion would be to pause playing for a while. After you don't log into the game for two weeks King will hopefully give you a "welcome back" present. King will also add moves again to levels if too many players get stuck and stop playing. Alternatively play any events such as Season Pass that gives you boosters for playing old levels and hang in there until you have gathered enough boosters to pass.

When I get stuck like this I log out of the game and start playing the game again without using any boosters up to aobut level 200. By that stage I have earned enough gold through the episode races (which starts level 66) to buy party poppers or UFOs and then log into my account with those. But if you choose to do this, make sure you don't save the game when prompted and also buy boosters with all your gold before you log in to your account as boosters will transfer over into your account, but gold will not.

• Jean6713
    Jean6713 Posts: 24 Level 2

Hy, thank you for the feedback.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?