Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve completed level 16730 but there are no more levels. Is this correct?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @HelenLang23🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
You must have already noticed that new levels are released and current last level is 16,775.
Happy Crushing🍫🍫
I play on my iPhone
ok great thank you I’ll wait
For mobile players this is the last level, but there will be more new levels coming out today. Just wait a few hours and they will be there.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play , Last level on Windows 10 is 16820