Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am in level 5188
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @vivekjatiaπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry! I did not understand what you are saying!!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, where do you want your name to be reflected?
King8397 is my code
Hi
Welcome to the Community
Did you check latest update your game and device software update?
You can ask player support area below the page
Contact us. Mention your game I'd and problem details
Have a great day π