Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m at the end of games for several days and need y’all to add games to play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m using IPad 10.2” Apple device. Thank you for the welcome.
Yes I have come to the end several times.
Hello @Patty111🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You must have already seen new levels just few hours back🤩
Depending on the device/platform you are using —> Facebook, iOS, Android, and other mobile devices: 16 775 levels
16 775
Windows App: 16 865 levels
16 865
If you have other questions, please type below 🍫🍫