Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve so many friends on my list that I should never run out of lives. I get rewards which I never get to use as they are given to me when I’ve lost, I’m only receiving five lives at a push. I feel really let down
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @alanleppert51🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
Did all lives disappear from your game OR you have used the ones that are available and you are not receiving lives anymore?
I did not understand what you meant by you are receiving only five lives at a time! Can you please explain a bit more?
To reply, you can simply type below🍫🍫