Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can use gold bars on my desktop, but not on my tablet. I've tried the troubleshooting suggestions. I get a message about connecting to the app store. This has been happening for a few days. I thought it would be resolved by now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can anyone attend to my problem please
I don't get any message when I try to buy or use my gold bars. The button keeps on loading, it stand there on loading. Please help
I'm trying to use the gold bars to buy more steps when I run out of them in the game. I'm not given a choice. There is a spinning wheel and it says contacting app store. Keep Playing? then it has the X button in the top right corner. When I select the X button it asks +1 give up. When I touch it the game ends.I don't get the option to by more steps to try and win the game.
Hello @knlmomπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Do you see an error message when you try to make the purchases on your tablet?
Please reply by typing below π«π«