Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is anyone else having trouble with this app?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m on an iPhone 13. The game path is greyed out. It won’t let me click on the icon level to play any more. I’m way up in the 15000’s. And started having this issue on Monday. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it numerous times and even cleared out my browsing history and cookies. Rebooted my phone a few times and still have to the same issue.
Hello @kitten6166🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please explain the issue you are experiencing? Also, which device are you using?
To reply, you can type below🍫🍫