Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought gold bars. I received fewer than I requested and still paid more.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using an apple iphone 11. I bought 103 gold bars for $9.99 and received 50. This is not the first time this has happened.
Hello @halsgal🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bars you have purchased! Which device are you using to play the game and for the purchases?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
Here