Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I could not update my game. Finally, I deleted it. Now it will not load. I have been plying on this device for 5 years.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @celklima🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Just would like to make sure… are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
Which device are you using to play the game? When you said "it will not load" — are you not able to install it again OR cannot open the game?
If you are not able to open the game, what is happening when you try to click on "play"? If you see any error message, can you please post a screenshot of it?
To reply back, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box 🍫🍫