Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am ready when you are can't wait to get back thanks again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes what need to do I am ready
It's prodigyreturn72@gmail.com
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please tell more detail , Do you want to use the account again? ?
Hello @Almoghty1972🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Are you trying to contact the King Player Support team? If so, you will have to send a reply to the email you have received.
If you need further help, please type below🍫🍫
Yes I need help but let me tell you what happened my old Facebook account I made that account with yahoo email account I was a administrator and I had to make a new email account and I made it with a Gmail account and I add it to my Facebook account and something happened to that yahoo account it was logsdonj72@yahoo.com and getting hacked didn't help me any I just need someone led in the right direction and I am sorry again I just put a lot of work on my candy crush game so please help me and I did the levels woth out buying to help me thank you sorry for the inconvenience
prodigyreturn72@gmail.com