Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
recover progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back @ARO12🤗
Which OS do you have on your iPad? And, which version of the game App do you have right now?
Yes, I am. I am or was playing on my old iPad. Candy Crush said I needed to update to new version but when I attempt to I get get sent back to the update screen. Basically, will not update candy crush.
Hello @ARO12🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, can you please provide more details about the issue?
To reply back, you can type below🍫🍫