Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dear Candy crush Saga why has my profile picture changed to a cartoon character. Am I understanding now that I must keep this cartoon character and I cannot get back my old profile picture of myself? Thank you Kathy Hodges
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Kathy @kath1966π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am thinking that the servers are down or there must be an interruption in the connection! Both these can cause missing our profile picture.
All you need to do is β> Log out of the game β close the App β shut down your device & restart it after 5 to 10 minutes β reopen the App and log in again. This should fix the profile picture issue.
If you need further assistance, please type below π«π«