Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is anyone having a issue with the chocolate box not allowing me to continue? The continue option is frozen and I have to back out of Cany Crush every time to continue playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , I will give feedback to the Game Team , in the meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
Hello @anyg4969 the Chocolate Box freezing has been an issue since October 2023 and even though King has fixed the issue it has reappeared as you can see from your issues.
I am afraid there is nothing that can be done to fix the issue and all you can do is contact King Player Support. To contact Support use the Help (big pink question mark) function of your game.
I tried what you suggested and it did not work.
Hi Welcome to the King Community
Did you check latest update your game and device software update?
Try following steps
1.Clear cache of your game and logout
2. Switch off your device atleast 2 mins
3. Switch on and login in
If don't work please mail player support area bottom of the page contact us mention your game I'd and problem details chocolate Box.
Have a great day 😊
Im not able to move foward because the continue button in the chocolate box is not working and I have to close Candy Crush to be able to play. Any insight?