Legendary levels

Options
garden1224
garden1224 Posts: 3 Newbie

Not really happy with the amount of legendary hard levels. It seems they are only there to use up all your boosters and coins. Making it impossible to collect any rewards for things like Top That. I don’t enjoy being being stuck for days on the same level. Makes the game frustrating and not enjoyable.

Comments

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 11,325 Level 5
    Options

Hi

Welcome to the King Community

Most of legendary and Hard levels often contain lots of blockers with many layers! These levels are where you really have to focus and try to make special candy combinations! Matching a color bomb with a striped or wrapped candy can make a hard level much easier!

Study your board before starting! What is the objective? What is your first priority? Is there something you need to look out for?

Save your special candies for the biggest impact! But be careful not to save them for too long.

Make your moves count, and keep track of how many you have left! Sometimes it's more important to damage blockers than to line up for a special candy.

Thank you

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,914 Legend
    Options

Legendary levels are in the game to make players who are on a top win streak spend their gold and UFOs to keep their win streak. They are generally win streak blockers designed to not be passable on your first attempt even if you are on a top win streak and are playing starting boosters. I have found that if you don't pass them on your first or second attempt then no matter what starting boosters you play you won't pass for a long time, so save them and don't waste them on every single attempt at a level. Some legendary levels will eventually allow you to pass but for others your best choice is to wait until you are offered so many extra moves so can pass by paying 10 gold, to keep your sanity! So save up your gold for these.

• czaree
    czaree Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Nope, the legendary level main objective is to make you purchase gold bars especially after watching lots of videos and still nowhere near finishing with the extra little help. Take level 15691 I'm currently stuck in for days.

We're all experts in this game at this level and I challenge anyone to finish this level without boosters and extra moves. It's impossible, not even close. That's my point. Occasionally a level not even designated as a hard level can be as hard as a legendary level. It wasn't like this before, a year or two back. Is the new owner doing this to make us loyal players who have played this game for well nigh a decade leave the game?

A level that's impossible to finish without lots of extras is not a fair game. Make it hard but doable if you tried hard enough. In the past even the hardest levels were doable if you tried hard and long enough and often with watching lots of Ivideos for a little extra help. They often increased the number of moves and I suspect gave you a good board or two when you were stuck for along time at a level. You never heard of an extra 255 moves with goldbars. Anyone even a child can finish with an extra 255 moves. That's rubbing it in really and makes a mockery of a so called legendary level.

There are easy games, too easy for our level at this stage in every episode. I guess to make you feel happy or whatever. It's pointless and not appreciated when so many legendary and nightmarish levels lie await in every episode.

My point is you're going about doing this the wrong way by alienating your core group of loyal players. Go back to the old way of how this game was managed. There'll be people especially new players who will make purchases and we're /watching lots and lots of videos.

• Chispa2
    Chispa2 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
  • boxseeks
    boxseeks Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

agree on 15691, I’ve been stuck for 2 weeks, this level will make me delete.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?