Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Could I please get the steps to cancel the Gold Cup Challenge in Candy Crush Soda on my Kindle?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve answered you in your other thread @barbtx47
To avoid confusion I will close this duplicate thread 🙂
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This Candy Crush forum but not to worries will move to correct forum , Please visit Candy Crush Soda Community here
@Yosca .@Pitty_Kitty . Thank you
Would I receive an email telling me how to cancel Gold Cup Challenge in Candy Crush Soda?