Can’t play

nEds6
nEds6 Posts: 4 Newbie

Since yesterday afternoon I have been unable to play Candy Crush Saga as the play screen is blocked out. Why has this happened and how can it be resolved. 
I have restarted many times and I have tried playing on another mobile and tablet

when I restarted I only could play once and then it went gray like the photo I provided

Please help

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,169 Candy Moderator
    edited May 30 Answer ✓

Hello @nEds6🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing the "grey screen" issue in your game! There are few players that have experienced the same issue, but, it was resolved by itself!

I have suggested some players to contact the King Player Support team! I am assuming that their issue got resolved as well as they did not come back to report again!!

Did you try logging out of the game - closing the App — shutting down your device & restarting it at least after 5 minutes — reopen the App and log back in? If not, please try that and see if it works.

If it didn't, please contact King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact and ask their assistance.

You can send your complaint directly from your game also through "Help Center"⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon located in the Settings window;
    • Look for an option that fits your issue and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and send your complaint.

If you need further assistance, please reply by typing below🍫🍫

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,169 Candy Moderator
    edited May 30 Answer ✓

Hello @nEds6🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing the "grey screen" issue in your game! There are few players that have experienced the same issue, but, it was resolved by itself!

I have suggested some players to contact the King Player Support team! I am assuming that their issue got resolved as well as they did not come back to report again!!

Did you try logging out of the game - closing the App — shutting down your device & restarting it at least after 5 minutes — reopen the App and log back in? If not, please try that and see if it works.

If it didn't, please contact King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact and ask their assistance.

You can send your complaint directly from your game also through "Help Center"⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon located in the Settings window;
    • Look for an option that fits your issue and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and send your complaint.

If you need further assistance, please reply by typing below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?