Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my candy crush is super slow for days and keeps signing me out. I finally deleted the app and then reinstalled and signed back in. Lost all my lives and extra stuff but was at the same level. But it’s even slower now. Help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i’m pretty sure it automatically backs up to iCloud it automatically backs up to iCloud I pay extra for that
Hello again Michelle🙋♀️
I too am assuming that you would have latest App!
With regards to boosters - Are you using iPhone? did you back-up your game to iCloud?
I would assume the new app since I uninstalled and reinstalled
Hi Michelle🤗
That is interesting!! Are you using an iPhone and did you back-up your game through iCloud?
Thank you for confirming that there are no arrows in your game! Let me ask our Community In-charge and see if they have any tips for you!
In the meantime, can you please check which version of the App do you have right now?
that is interesting because when I got this new phone a year ago all of my stuff transferred and I didn’t lose anything. No arrows
Hello @MichelleHolt🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The lives and the boosters are stored on our device's local memory! When we delete the App, all the data related to that particular App will be removed from our device.
Unfortunately, King will not be able to reimburse unless you have purchased those items with real money.
With regards to your game being too slow, did you happen to see 2 Pink arrows in the bottom right corner of your level screen?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫
iPhone and I’ve already restarted it
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?