Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My account profile picture was a mummy and I had 80 gold bars. Now I logged in and my profile picture is an owl and I have no gold bars or anything. I had accumulated some things now they are all gone. Was I hacked?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just noticed it today after work. This morning it was fine. I am going to take your advice and log out right now to see if that helps. Thank you for the information
Hello @IAmHappyPepper🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
When did you notice that your lost your Gold Bars? Was it sometime last week or did it happen today? Which device are you using to play the game?
Change in profile picture could be because of an issue in the servers!
With regards to missing Gold Bars —> Did you try to log out of the game — close the App — restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes — reopen the App and log back in? If not, please try this step and see if your Gold Bars appear in your game.
To reply, you can simply type below🍫🍫