Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So play reback my old account it name as yasifshaik I reach 700+ level something but not sure I don't know perfect username but help to get back my account I don't know which email I login but I sure I logged my Facebook account
Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @yasifshaik🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost your account!
You will have to contact the King Player Support and seek their assistance. They will have resources to help you out with this issue. Please send your complaint through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have any further questions, please type below🍫🍫