Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just won first place and was to receive 40 gold bars but didn’t get it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Watan3136 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your Gold Bars from the Episode Race! The Community In-charge team do not deal with missing rewards, hence, you will have to contact the King Player Support team. If you can tell me which device you are using, I can help you with the steps on how to contact them.
To reply back, you can simply type below 🍫🍫