Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just won the episode yet havent got the winning gold
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @prabodh19 π€
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your Gold Bars from the Episode Race!
You will have to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint, as the Community In-charge team do not deal with missing rewards! If you can tell me which device you are using, I can provide precise steps to follow to contact Player Support team.
To reply back, you can simply type below π«π«