Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just paid 9.99 for the Friday special and it’s circling. I do not want to lose my money. Other game parts won’t load either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @straywick🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I hope that the purchase issue was resolved and you have received the items you have purchased!
I am just wondering… you said "other game parts won't load either"!! Can you please explain what did you mean by that?
To reply, please type below!
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ? make sure updated your Apps . in the meantime,For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check