Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What do I do when I'm on a huge streak and I go to purchase something and I get booted out of the game. I am so angry right now. And it took me a long time to find this question area. Omg I'm gonna cry over a darn game!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry that happen to you and Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, our Win Streak is lost when we lose a level!! But, you can try to contact the King Player Support and see if they can help with anything.