Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep winning gold bars but you are not giving them to me! I just won 300 of them!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you very much for your help. I followed your directions and sent my issue
Hello Grace @gracedufour🤗 Thank you for replying back!
I understand that you do not want play until you receive all your Gold Bar rewards! And, I support it too!
You will have to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint about all your missing Gold Bars! Hope you have saved up screenshots to prove that you did not receive your reward (which will support your complaint).
You can send your complaint directly from your game by following below steps⬇️
Note: Make sure to select correct options at "Topic" & "Subtopic".
Once you send your complaint, you will receive an automated email, which is an acknowledgement. Please send a reply through that automated email itself and explain the Rewards issue you are having from a while. A real agent will be contacting you soon (72 hours max).
Hope the Support team will resolve this issue soon and send your rewards quickly🤞
I am using a laptop, windows 11. I played candy Royal and passed the full 10 levels all in a row. Twice I won a portion of the bars, 25 bars once and something like 16 one time and didn't get them either time also. Please help as I refuse to play until I get them. I am on level 5090 something
Hello @gracedufour🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, in which event did you win 300 Gold Bars?
Can you please provide more details starting from which device you are using?
I'm sorry but this does not work
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps
HERE
on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.