Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I keep account connected to Facebook? It always disconnects and I have to reconnect it every day. Sometimes I have to do this multiple times
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi any update on the problem I’ve had this for months on all devices for candy crush and soda crush. Tried all the fixes IOS 17.6 on iPhone 12 and Facebook 475.00
Driving me crazy
Hello @christygrimes375🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you talking about the pop-up that says "do you want to continue" (something like that)? If so, it is just a setting change from Facebook side.
Are you using an Android OR Apple device?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫