Scroll Feature

Options
Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 11,028 Level 5

Hola @QueenB I have a question for you to put to those making the decisions, that they can discuss at their next whiteboard, tea, coffee, biscuit meeting. I have now had 3 Help a Friend's, all at a much lower level than me. On clicking on the 'Help' the board takes me to the level that they are on, once completing the level I am taken back to the level I was originally on. So it proves that something can be done for us to get to lower levels without scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. Might be an idea to get one of the female developers to scroll from the 16000's to under 1000 to see what it's like. I say one of the women as I'm sure most of the men for one reason or another will have stronger wrists and won't really understand the issues many of us are having.

Thank you 🤗

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,914 Legend
    Options

I would like to add that now I have been told that playing multiple accounts is outlawed this means that I had to abandon my two games at level 6000-7000. I was using those two accounts purely to investigate levels for the purpose of helping players pass them in this community by checking them out and advising on strategy. I can NOT scroll back all the way from level 16,300 to levels 2000 or 3000 (old fingers and wrists), so my helpfulness in this community is fast coming to an end @QueenB . The rules and regulations as well as the lack of a scroll back button is making it impossible to help out players who are stuck on levels and I am convinced that this is exactly why King don't want us to have multiple accounts or scroll back to old levels: Newbies are supposed to get stuck, stay stuck, and spend money to move on, and neither the "help a friend" feature, nor sending players contacting support to us here in the community, is supposed to interfere with the way in which King like to trick new players into parting with their gold and money.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?