Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn't mean to buy 100 in gold bars,I was unlocking my phone I did not intend to make this purchase,please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would suggest you make sure in your payment account ( at Apple or Google Play Store etc) you use settings that ask you to confirm before you make any purchase. For example I use Apple and I have settings on my phone which require me to input my apple ID each time I buy anything! That is the safest way to avoid making unintended purchases. King can't refund this as they don't directly control your payment account and of course you did receive the gold bars.