Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do get 7500 badge? Currently showing 7000 badge.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the community!
I'm sorry but those emails are computer generated and sent out in error. This has been going on for a long time but there is no such badge, I'm sorry @Bruxinha67 . I hope you will hang around in the community and find your way to level 8000 to get your next badge.
I received the same email. Cannot find a way to get the badge 😩
This is copied from an email.. Beating this many levels puts you firmly in the exclusive top 0.5% of players! So to celebrate, here’s your Level 7500 Badge - wear it with pride.
Just dont know how to collect it
Hello @Looma and welcome to our community. I am not sure there is a 7500 badge. I only ever get badges for full thousand levels.