Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I loss my progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @riosycamin🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your game progress! Which device you are using?
Did you try the regular troubleshooting steps like logging out of the game — restarting your device after shutting it down for 5 to 10 minutes — and then logging back into the game?
If you didn't, please try this step and see if it helps to bring your game progress back.
Talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
I am going for 4738 and now I am on 2000 and something