Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I ask a friend to beat a hard level for me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @deesalter🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I have just received this feature, hence I do not know much about it!
But, here is the detailed information provided by one of our Community friends @christinewupp⬇️
"You don't help a friend actually to pass their level. You play their level on their behalf, so that they will get some boosters as a gift, which I think will show up on their starting boards next time they play and may help them pass the level on their next attempt.
I don't think there is anyway a player can request to be helped themselves. It is the game that decides which players on our friends list we can help. Also, there is no reward for the helping a player".
If you need further assistance, please type below🍫🍫