Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost a streak from this in a Candy Royale. I started the match, and right away it said there were no possible switches and failed me when I hadn't even used one turn.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That’s definitely frustrating, especially when you're on a hot streak. Sometimes a level can start with no possible switches, which shouldn't happen.
Could you please let us know if this issue persists in other rounds or if it was just a one-time occurrence?
This information will help us investigate further. In the meantime, try restarting the game to see if it resolves the issue.
No worries! If it helps, I have a bit more context: I had 3 different boosters active: color bomb, wrapped/striped candy, and coconut wheel.
Thank you :)
Hello @Nebulore🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear that you lost your level and with that, you lost your win-streak as well as Candy Royale Race. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do now, as the win-streak cannot be restored manually!!
But, I will report level # 686 to our Community In-charge to add to the "Oops" levels list!
If you are experiencing difficulty to beat this level, please let us know by typing below🍫🍫
Hi Welcome to the Community
Please check your latest update game and device software update
Please mail player support area bottom of the page contact us mention your game and level details