Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to know the reason why I am not getting episode race
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sweety2299🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
Which device are you using? And, which level are you at right now? Can you show me a screenshot of your game map?
To reply back, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫