Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
what’s the most levels a person could reach in under 6 days please? I am trying to get in the top 3 each week but the highest one has won 269 levels. Is this even possible?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @spicers🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The number of levels a person can play in a week really depends on each player's motivation, free time, stamina and especially, the event(s) they have received in their game!
For example, I have received "Top That" event this week and I played more than 300 levels in 4 days! After that event was finished, I did not play a single level! I know few players personally, who played more than 500 levels when "All Stars Tournament" was going on!
So, in my opinion, it all depends on the events that we receive in our game! But, if we are in higher levels - especially above 15000 (even 11,000+), it is hard to reach to the first position, but not impossible!!
This is completely my opinion and what I have noticed in my game(s)!
To discuss further or need to share your thoughts. please type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you play Weekly Contest ?