Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It does not affect my win streak but i lost my 1200+ win treak
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
We are players like yourself and do not have the means to give you your win streak back, unfortunately. I don't think player support can do so either, but you could try them. There is a "contact us" at the bottom of this page to reach them.
Can i have my win streak back
I didn't even move and lost this
Hello @KanaKata I am really sorry this happened to you and you are right to be upset about it, especially since this level claims not to affect your win streak! It's deliberate, I'm sure it's deliberate! King put these levels into the game so that no player can actually build up and keep a win streak longer than yours. Because I have no doubt that it's all those win streak boosters that made the level oops for you. It's not a fair game. They kept that level in to deliberately rob you off your impressive win streak!
This level has been complained of, for the same reason, before, so it's not new. Clearly King are in no rush to fix this as in their view it isn't broken:
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Unfortunately, our Win Streak is lost when we lose a level!! But, you can try to contact the King Player Support and see if they can help with anything