Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please ignore, I found it! I paid for a season pass this morning, $2.99, which had an hour of play time plus other items. Nothing added to my lives, and my card was charged. How do I redeem the season pass?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @maryks🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Thank you for updating us that you do not have any issue with purchase in the Season Pass feature.
To avoid any confusions with further comments, I will close this thread.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a lovely rest of the weekend🍫🍫